Just curious....

Dred

His Dudeness
Jan 8, 2002
Massachusetts
but how many of you talk outside the board here? i know that some of you chat online, etc, but how many of you actually do?

there's like 2 other people from the Montréal area on this board ......... maybe i talked to them at one of the shows, but didn't know who they were.....?

and for internet chatting, i rarely ever do because i don't have (m)any friends, and the rest of my family don't really use online-chatting thingies (icq, irc, yahoo, etc.....)

I talk to most ppl from here on MSN and ICQ. MetalPrncess666 is the only one I talk to in person or on the phone... from this board that is, lol...

the only other person that i know that lives in VA is bodomite, and we haven't met...haha:lol:
i would have met a few of you that i knew were going to see bodom in VA, but the tickets sold out, and i missed out... damn, i had to bring that up again... :cry: :sniff sniff:
the only people that have Imed me were bodomite and bobvex... and they are both very cool dudes :D

ive talked to Johanna, Stoned and Drunk, Gavin, Somby, Delt, Metal Maiden, i talk to Stratoxdeath everyday, i talked to Perfect error but she doesnt come on anymore :(, hmmm who else. . .when the Drip posted here i talked to him a bit. uhhh. . EFF once in a bit, along with BettyTenderAss and Sportyyy, kirgloch, greg of bodom, and a few others, but i only really talk to stratodeath everyday.

Fenrir13 said:
whew....too many to name but yeah, i'll talk to about anyone who isn't a chunchbox. And i dont have a problem with most of the regulars here so don't worry...:D
oh yeah i talk to you too :wave: