Does your girlfriend/wife listen to Metal?

Do you have a girlfriend/wife that regularly listens to metal?

• Yes

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters
I've been someone's girlfriend who listens to metal.

I've never had a boyfriend who listens to metal though. I can't seem to meet any attractive metalheads here.

She doesn't normally, but she tunes in to my radio show every week. Claims she enjoys it (perhaps just to placate me). I need to lend her some of my CD's.

I don't have either.

Not enough girls at my college like metal anyway. If they do they like pop punk and emo type stuff and say they like metal. I'd prefer it if they had a more developed taste in another genre than bad taste in metal. They might get me into it if it's solid.

I've never been with a woman that likes rock music, let alone metal. All the ones that like metal around here seem to be loons, so I'm stuck with the rappers and radio friendly.

She doesn't normally, but she tunes in to my radio show every week. Claims she enjoys it (perhaps just to placate me). I need to lend her some of my CD's.
When'd you get a girlfriend?
I don't mean to bitch but so far all I've been able to do is hang out with girls, and it goes nothing further than maybe a friendly hug.

I used to make a point of dating women who were into metal, but after a string of shitty relationships/breakups, the saying "Don't shit where you eat" became oh so much clearer to me.

After all, there are a limited number of metal bars in Oslo...

Well I just got a girlfriend and from what I've heard she listens to mostly, Megadeth, Metallica and Iron Maiden, not sure if she listens to heavier stuff, but I'll find out soon enough lol...