What you getting your girls/wives/slaves this christmas?

Personally, I love Christmas and getting people gifts. I know the gifts aren't the actual "reason for the season" but I enjoy giving them anyway.

+1

A banker, a doctor, and a redneck were sitting together waiting for the subway on Christmas Eve. They decided to start talking about gifts they got their wives.

The banker proudly stated, 'I bought a diamond necklace for her. I'm sure she will like it.'

The doctor replied, 'I bought her a fur coat. I'm sure she will be happy with it.'

After a short pause, the banker and the doctor ask the redneck what he bought for his wife. 'I got her a pair of slippers and a dildo. If she doesn't like the slippers, she can go fuck herself.'

Got her the newest HTC google phone.

Almost 300 bucks just so she can play angry birds. I have a huge family too so spending is ridiculous. I dropped almost a grand this christmas. Luckily, my moms side is all broke so we do a Pollyanna every year. Knocks like 6 people off my list.

My wife loves going to a local Spa so her gift is pretty easy - just a few sessions at the Spa at Norwich Inn. She can have the worlds worst week at work, go to the spa on a Saturday and it all washes away - she's back to her happy self. Quite honestly a day at the spa can be very relaxing even for me.

I could pretend that I'm in the superior situation of having no girlfriend, so I don't have to think about a stupid present

but honestly, it sucks to be alone :lol:

bryan_kilco said:
No offense dude, but how do you forget to get your woman something for christmas?!! That would be the end of my relationship.

No offense taken, that just proves she loves me infinitely haha in my defense, we were in the middle of a rushed moving across the Atlantic and my dad was going through a recently diagnosed cancer, my mind was a bit fuzzy

FloridaRolf said:
I could pretend that I'm in the superior situation of having no girlfriend, so I don't have to think about a stupid present

but honestly, it sucks to be alone :lol:

Yeah well no gifts but also no blowjobs so you be the judge