What you getting your girls/wives/slaves this christmas?

A couple of pairs of lounge pants, a wooden nose eyeglass holder, a nice sleep shirt from Victoria's Secret (man I hate going in there by myself, I always feel like every woman in there is giving me the evil eye!), and some small things for her stocking.

We don't do huge gifts to each other, we spend all our money on our kids, and I have no problem with that :)

I dont celebrate greed day. Kinda makes me sick how people are during this time. I tell family and friends not to waste their money on anything for me because I just dont believe in it. People have finally gotten the idea that im not just saying it to say it, and its been great the past few years. :headbang:

an iron, an apron, some new pots n pans and some cover-up makeup for her black eyes ... she keeps falling on doorknobs for some reason

and a framed holiday picture of me and my girlfriend

I went all out this year

haha is that just a way of saying you punch your girlfriend!,, haha jk ,, but how does someone "keep" falling on doorknobs??

I should have specified that the one who keeps falling on doorknobs is actually my wife ... probably makes the holiday pic of me and my girlfriend a little funnier ;)

What can I say? My wife is clumsy

I forgot to get mine a present last year, she got me the Flight 666 Dvd, she still brings that up. Fuck I need to get her something this year haha

No offense dude, but how do you forget to get your woman something for christmas?!! That would be the end of my relationship.

Personally, I love Christmas and getting people gifts. I know the gifts aren't the actual "reason for the season" but I enjoy giving them anyway. I've been really good about noticing things my girl has had her eye on the last few months. I got her a necklace the other day for our anniversary that she mentioned one little thing about months ago and she was completely surprised. Bonus points for this guy! Not that I don't like receiving gifts (which are always studio toys) but I honestly get more satisfaction out of giving a thoughtful gift than receiving something.