Does your girlfriend/wife listen to Metal?

Do you have a girlfriend/wife that regularly listens to metal?

• Yes

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters
The age difference in years is not quite as significant as is the proportional difference, taking into account the level of development. Liking 14 year olds is definitely something I would want to try to shake myself out of if I was like...over 16.

But .... :cry:

Single right now. But of the many chicks I've dated, only one listened to some metal (along with other stuff), probably because her brother liked a lot of metal. And it just so happens that of all the chicks I've ever dated, she had the most annoying, repulsive personality. Chicks that listen to metal are extremely rare (as are metalheads in general), and for me to find a chick that listens to metal that I'm compatible with and I find attractive is next to impossible.

I'll worry about getting a girlfriend in college, the chances of me getting a girlfriend at my school are close to zero. Most of them are bitches that think I'm a stupid druggie, or ugly.

Surprisingly, there were quite a few girls at the Dimmu Borgir show last night. There were like 2 that looked good, the rest were gnarly. :lol:

I saw some guy guiding some hot teens around at a dimmu show, and they all had "beware of owner" tats. I think they were sex slaves. It was weird.

I'm a girl who likes metal, and I'm straight-ish so I don't have a wife or girlfriend. I just want to say that my fiance is a hip-hop d.j, who doesn't like metal. I've never really liked any guys who like metal, besides all my male friends who like metal. They are all total dorks ( like me) and I would never date them. I don't think metal heads know anything about girls.