Does your girlfriend/wife listen to Metal?

Do you have a girlfriend/wife that regularly listens to metal?

• Yes

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters
No but "im never getting a metalhead girl again because they are slutty" which you wrote is pretty clear isn't it?
Wow. That's not what I said at all. First of all, I said "probably wont" not "never." Second of all, I never said that my reasoning behind that was metal girls dressing/being slutty. In fact, if you really want to infer meanings that aren't there, the most logical interpretation of my post, if you look closely, would have been that I probably wont date another metal chick because they just aren't as "abundant" as other women.

But hey, if you really want me to date a metal chick I will I guess.

Wow. That's not what I said at all. First of all, I said "probably wont" not "never." Second of all, I never said that my reasoning behind that was metal girls dressing/being slutty. In fact, if you really want to infer meanings that aren't there, the most logical interpretation of my post, if you look closely, would have been that I probably wont date another metal chick because they just aren't as "abundant" as other women.

But hey, if you really want me to date a metal chick I will I guess.

I'm not telling you to get a girlfriend, I'm telling you to stop generalising. Didn't you just tell me not to twist your words around?

And VVVVV you need to stop victimising yourself.

And VVVVV you need to stop victimising yourself.

:lol: If only the real world worked like this.

"Hey, I'm going to make off-base assumptions about you based on a meaningless fragment of a point or thought you made!"

"I'm going to defend myself from the slander you're attempting to put on me by using legitimate and well-crafted arguments!"

"...stop victimizing yourself!"

Yeah thats exactly how it went, if I had a prize I'd give it to you.

Sevag: I don't like metal chicks, they usually dress like sluts. But i like chicks who don't listen to metal, but because of me they like some.

VVVVVV: Me too.

Knut: You are generalising. Generalising is stupid.

VVVVV: I am so offended and need to regain my reputation!
VVVVV: /cast well crafted argumetns
VVVVV's e-penis gains 10 meters.

Knut: But you're still generalising.

VVVVV: No I'm not! I am also extremely offended that my comment which happened to resemble the persons whose posts you were referring to as generalising also touched the subject but it's only a fragment of the potential of my brilliant mind's ability to row that boat far away from context using well crafted arguments.
VVVVV casts victimise.
VVVVV has been victimised.

Knut: Yawn.
Knut: /cast Whatever
Knut leaves the battle.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: for humiliative effect!

I think you are pretty retarded if that's how the entire thing played out to you. Maybe you should retake reading comprehension?

You said I should stop twisting your words, yet apparently you understood I was being sarcastic.

Can my prize be your head on a pike plz

Google search: "awesome metal"

184529378_592ccd5c82_o.jpg

Personally I don't really see the problem with an 18-to-14-year-old relationship if it is consensual and doesn't cause any real problems. It seems like it's just socially weird but who gives a shit.

Personally I don't really see the problem with an 18-to-14-year-old relationship if it is consensual and doesn't cause any real problems. It seems like it's just socially weird but who gives a shit.

The age difference in years is not quite as significant as is the proportional difference, taking into account the level of development. Liking 14 year olds is definitely something I would want to try to shake myself out of if I was like...over 16.