Just Dropping By-questions, Comments, Thoughts, Etc....

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Been real busy working overtime and trying to get ready for "Christmas"-(The biggest commercial, over hyped, holiday ever). Just stopping by with some comments and questions.
*got the Geoff Tate solo CD. Different than the 'Ryche. Sounds like a mix of techno, jazz, Motown, etc... Only like 3-4songs, great voice, talented musicians, but not my cup of tea. Any one else like this?
*ledmag-tried calling you a few times. Been listening to Endtyme, Witchery:devil: , Martyr, Conan soundtrack. Try to get in touch later.
*The new Guns N' Roses tour is a joke. Hell, they cancelled the rest of the tour. Axl is an ASS.
*Reccomend something for me to check out please. ENGINE, DARK TRANQUILITY, SHADOW'S FALL, HATEBREED, ARCH ENEMY, ETC...
*IRON MAIDEN ROCK IN RIO VHS KICKS ASS.
The new FOZZY video "With the Fire" is hilarious.

LATER AND CHEERS.

I know a guy who was in that Fozzy vid. I still haven't seen it.

That Geoff Tate solo thing was just terrible. I couldn't stand any of it. Too bad, he was one of my favorite vocalists.

Reccomendations: Armageddon, Wrath, Stygian, Macabre.

Nevermore...

i thought the Geoff Tate band was alright ... just alright tho, not great. Theres a few songs on there I may be tempted to listen to again some day, but yea overall just not my thing.

witchery hahhaha...very good.

ZANEX>>>I saw wher eyou called...i haev been EXTREMLTY busy...got the cell phone fixed.....

If you cant raise me on the phone, keep tryin....i plan on callin you asap.