Kick and snare was replaced with samples

For guitar I used
Splawn quickrod
Peavey 5150 II

into my Splawn cab with smallblocks

cab was miced with a SM7b into a SCA n72, into a Art Pro VLA II

Bass was Ibanez SR400, boss odb-3, into SCA n72 and Art Pro VLA

Thanks

Kinda reminds me of video game music. For my tastes, the vocals are a little too dry at the beginning. Maybe add a SMALL amount of delay, or perhaps a hint of reverb. You may also want to bring the vocals back just a bit...IMO they're overwhelming the guitars just a bit. Maybe 1-2db would do.

Tone's good though, at least on my shitty work speakers.

Thanks for the input!
Yeah I have been wondering about the vocals, it's got to the point where I have listened to it so much that I have gotten used to the way it sounds, and I need some fresh input on it. Thanks again!

drums seem kinda thin and quiet to me. Adding some thickness and punch I think would help them, and maybe bring them up a touch in volume. I agree about vocals as has been said.

I don't hear a lot of bass, either.

So do you think that bringing up the drums, and bass would give it that punch or is this a compression issue. I know that I mixed the drums a little in the back ground, I didn't really want them to be overbearing, but at the same time I want it to punch. I you don't mind I loaded another song from the demo,
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7832758/01%20Track%201.wma

Thanks guys!

If you push the drums and bass back, you are gonna lose all the punch. And do I hear someone snapping during one of the verses lawl.

Hey thanks! Yeah I like the music alot, still working on the mix. I should have the new mix done tomorrow.

Everything i would have fixed has been said... I love the music though sounds sick... Reminds me of like horse the band meets norma jean without all the gay synths...