Just finished the Berlin Show...

csono

Dec 2, 2002
Hungary, Budapest
Visit site
So what???? I can`t heard you, I am deaf like a fish!!!!!

So the positives: excelent place (SO 36) whit 800 `thraxer (it means almost full house) great show (see abowe the track list - official!!!! -) my first stage dive (after 15 years of concerts seeing) two picks (from Bello and from the new giutarist) and the track list in front of Rob!

BB intro
What doesn`t Die
Black Dahlia
Got The Time
Caught
Safe Home
In My World
Inside Out
Fueled
Anti Social
Mad House
Black Lodge - my voice gone
Nobody Knows ANYTHG
Nice Fuckin Live
Only
Metal thrashing
Noise/Man
Ia the Law
and not listed just the crown wanna hear:
INDIANS

from 10.00 p.m to 11.45 an excelent show.

just one negative thing: The T-Shirts.
They sell the last year (motorhead) tour shirts for 20 ? ( I bought it for 30 ? that time) and have two new one, but they have no the dates on the back ( or the front side is about a huge picture of the new record label - I don`t really like -) and the other is about something burning with the Anthrax logo.

So that!s all for tonight good bye, because I drive home tomorrow (it takes almost 1000 kilometers to reach Budapest), so tschüs, bye.

cool!
thanks for the report.

i'm sure i saw bello grab a pick from his mic stand for just one section on one song. maybe just that one bit is too fast to play with his fingers?
though i'm not sure how he plays what doesn't die w/his fingers...

Bello picks for maybe 10-15% of the live stuff - sometimes the real fast stuff like Gung-Ho etc.

On Saturday i will travel by plane to Köln to see the mighty Thrax!!! I had to pay about 300 Euros for the tickets (plane + show) to see Thrax live!

I can't wait!!!

yeah he uses a pick for a few choons, not many tho, but he deof does, cos i got a bello pick too ;)

sweeeeeet