Just for fun (I'm bored at work)

Algol

Infidel
Nov 19, 2001
21 N Long, 157 W Lat
Visit site
What kind of car do you drive?

Me: 1989 Ford Ranger with no stereo, no spare tire, and only 3 gears. HAHA. It goes 55 max. I listen to music on my Discman while I drive, but I use those little headphones you stick in your ears, so cops won't notice:lol:

I don't have the driver's license,
so I don't have a car either >:eek:P
But I would love to get a beetle >:eek:)
Prefferably one of the old ones, but
the new one looks cool as well, hehe...

Morgana; you want to be my personal
driver? I need one. I'll let you borrow
my beetle! >:eek:) It can takes us
anywhere we want to go!

Algol; I don't see how you can drive
with headphones! I don't even like
walking in traffic with headphones!
But I do it more and more latly, it's
the only time I have for myself.... :eek:)
I'm always bored walking home from
the bus, and since I've been listening
to music on the busride, why stop it
when the ride ends?! >:eek:)

Originally posted by Blackspirit
I don't have the driver's license,
so I don't have a car either >:eek:P
But I would love to get a beetle >:eek:)
Prefferably one of the old ones, but
the new one looks cool as well, hehe...

Morgana; you want to be my personal
driver? I need one. I'll let you borrow
my beetle! >:eek:) It can takes us
anywhere we want to go!

Algol; I don't see how you can drive
with headphones! I don't even like
walking in traffic with headphones!
But I do it more and more latly, it's
the only time I have for myself.... :eek:)
I'm always bored walking home from
the bus, and since I've been listening
to music on the busride, why stop it
when the ride ends?! >:eek:)

:lol: It doesn't bother me, I certainly can't drive the 1/2 hour to and from work w/out music!:lol:

i always do the same.. i can't even walk to the bus stop without music, even if it takes me 5mins :D
wherever i go i'm always with headphones listening to something otherwise i get bored :)

Originally posted by astarte
i always do the same.. i can't even walk to the bus stop without music, even if it takes me 5mins :D
wherever i go i'm always with headphones listening to something otherwise i get bored :)

I TRY to do it but for some stupid reason Headphones arent aloud at my high school, it sucks, they confiscated if we got cought with them, of course I still bring mine :D I love it when people ask me "what are you listening to" because I know theyll have no idea who it is if I tell them :D

Anyway, no liscence, im way overdo, sometime in March tho round my 18th birthday ill get it. I have a 93 beamer waiting for me :headbang:

I don't have my license yet so no car. :( It was my fault because I waited too long. Oh well, I don't want to be on the road with these maniacs anyway. There was a wreck earlier tonight because of the rare snow here.

'01 Seat Ibiza, blue, only 50 HP :cry: but enough for beginning and also, I couldn't afford more HP cos insurance would be higher too :(

what I REALLY like about Seat is the deep red dashboard-lights :devil:

I have neither car nor headphones :cry: I'm almost primitive...
Used to have some headphones, but they got ruined, and I havn't bothered to buy new ones yet. I borrowed some from my brother some weeks ago, though. Since I don't have a car, I had to walk home from him, of course, and I listened to "Ödemarkens son". It was pitch dark, cold, and the wind blew. That was really cool!! I should get myself headphones, so that I can do that again... :D

no car
only bike: 1 ktm duke II, 1 guzzi quota 1100 es

saving cash for car:
suzuki escudo pikes peak version, 981hp, 89,3 kgm

Originally posted by Final_Vision

I TRY to do it but for some stupid reason Headphones arent aloud at my high school, it sucks, they confiscated if we got cought with them, of course I still bring mine :D I love it when people ask me "what are you listening to" because I know theyll have no idea who it is if I tell them :D

Anyway, no liscence, im way overdo, sometime in March tho round my 18th birthday ill get it. I have a 93 beamer waiting for me :headbang:

Damn F-V! You got a BMW and no license? That's rough. My friends girlfriend drives a beemer, think it's a 92 or 93 too, she let me drive it once, man those cars are nice! Compared to my P.O.S. truck, it was like driving a racecar!:lol: