Just for fun (I'm bored at work)

llamaura:

I'm going to get the new sporty looking one. The one that replaced the Integra. It's R something. It is sharp looking! I'm going for a sunroof this time. I'm going to ride in style!

As for the crazy drivers in Texas, yea, they are everywhere. Guess that includes me.:lol:

What's wrong with your emission? Did you try going to another station? You know how some of them will tell you something is wrong and needs replacing and it really doesn't. I'd go check out another station before getting anything done.

As for the RSX, yep, that's going to be my next car. I must have it.:)

Hope you get thru with the emissions test. It's always a bitch having to go through it. Last year I had to get something replaced as well. It's neverending when you have a car though. So, what type of car you want?

I like really small cars, particularly hatchbacks. Since Mercedes (with Swatch) don't make my Smart Car here, there's a good chance I'll end up with a Volkswagen Golf next. I fthey still make it by the time I can afford another car...

Oh! some Seat's around Europe, I like that :)
I have the license but I don't own a car....
instead I go everywhere in my Suzuki Bandit 400 cc motorbike, and if I need a car for anything I take my mom's Opel Corsa..

F_V: whaaaaaat???? headphones aren't alowed?? and what do you do with them if you go to school with them on your head??? you give them in the entry or what??? and when you have the break between classes you can't use them either???
how strange the USA is to me....