Just found you!!!

:OMG:Just come here from the IM website and im really impressed.:)
I listened to the audio clips and your really good, Its not surprising though as I liked Phantom Blue as well, even saw them at Nottingham Rock City in the UK a few years ago. Hopefully youll be over to the UK soon, if you do make sure you come to the Marquee club in Preston.
I was looking at the D Riggs artwork thats on the message board, Ive got the two posters of Eddie coming through the door, they adorned my door for many years!! But just thought Id let anyone that didnt know that the 2 Xmas cards that youve put up can be bought at Im site along with another two designs in a pack of 12 (3 of each) for £7 (+P&P)

good luck with the band and COME TO ENGLAND!!! :hotjump:
PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE

PS are there any of your CDs I can buy in the UK?

:wave: Welcome pbm!

You can only buy them if someone's been bootlegging the shows. (That's not a hint. Bootlegging is illegal and that would be wrong! :saint: )

Originally posted by smylex
:...someone's been bootlegging the shows.

Yeah, who owns all those vid cams that are taping at our shows? Just recently I heard a couple of decent audio minidisc recordings (thanks Chris!) Maybe some songs from the recent Ventura show will make it's way to our MP3 page soon.....

Thanks for droppin' in pbm- :) Glad you enjoyed our webpage/audio, and nice to meet a Maiden fan who's getting ready for XMas...those Maiden holiday cards are so cool, I didn't know you could buy them!!!

Welcome!

I'm pretty new here too. It was kinda weird on how I found The Iron Maidens.

I was on the web doing a search on the Steve Harris Fender bass and the Maidens' web site was one of the hits. Mel's bass gear I think was the reason for the hit.

So.....I've been hanging around for a few days now. :)

Originally posted by pbm
:OMG:Just come here from the IM website and im really impressed.:)
I listened to the audio clips and your really good, Its not surprising though as I liked Phantom Blue as well, even saw them at Nottingham Rock City in the UK a few years ago.
good luck with the band and COME TO ENGLAND!!! :hotjump:
PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE

We'd soooooooo absolutely love to come over to England and play!!!! Hey, I remember Rock City in Nottingham! I met a lot of wonderful people there. :) Warm fuzzy thoughts of England. Cheers!

Now, to check out them X-Mas cards! Thanks for the tip!