Just FYI

...still waiting. :zzz:
Y'all better move your fine metal playing asses to Hungary again after this tour is over so I can finally go see a good ol' NM show.

I'm betting on Attila's homesickness. :tickled:
But nah, last time they said they'd return. Unless they lied. Which would suck.
[/joke]

Saw them last night in Portland. They destroyed. And I've never seen someone so happy to be onstage as Attilla. Dude was all smiles the WHOLE night, it was pretty cool. :p

Met them all, too. Nice fuckin' dudes, man. Jim's weird as hell, told us all about his Crohns, showed his scars. What a badass. :lol: Thank god, sucks to meet a band and they're all dicks an' shit. :p

On a related note, I'm not sure if I ever want to meet Dave Mustaine. :lol: Megadeth's my favorite band overall, but... You know the stories. It goes both ways.

I met dave when I was 16(i think?) at the house of blues in myrtle beach. back when they had glen drover, and he was an extremely humble guy. i only think he's an asshole to people who refuse to listen to him, but i mean, he is right 99% of the time. or just about. hahahaha.
He gladly signed my tix and took a few photos with me and my father. and the highlight was when someone yelled to dave, "you're a god!" and dave replied, there is only one god. my dad(the one who got me into megadeth) then said to dave"well, then you're a Lemmy." it was pretty funny, and as we all know, Lemmy IS indeed god.

some guy on another forum I frequent posted this

Have you ever been super excited to see a band live, and then had them let you down big time? This happened to me with Nevermore yesterday...

Last night I was very excited because I was going to see one of my favorite metal bands, Nevermore, play in San Francisco. They came on stage and...OH MAN I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED. The show was awful! The main problem was Warrel Dane. First off, he was clearly drunk. He was stumbling around stage, slurring his speech, and being a total dick to the crowd and his band mates. He was incredibly pitchy and his voice had no power, it gave out every time he attempted to hit a high note, and forget about him nailing any screams (like in River Dragon). Another problem was with the bass player, Jim. After the first song his rig simply would not work. Half the time that the band was playing he was not. Instead he was running around with the tech guy changing basses and cords and attempting to salvage the situation, which never happened. This situation made Warrel really angry, so he kept berating Jim over it, and the two kept getting into verbal and slightly physical fights on stage. Because of the problems with the bass, the band had to take many extended breaks between songs, and Warrel took the time to underhandedly insult the crowd and the rest of his band. Jeff Loomis and Van Williams played very well, but they were clearly annoyed with Warrel during the set. The new guitar player was pretty good, but Steve Smyth and Chris Broderick are better players, and the new guy drowned out his tone in wah too much. The sound at the show was not mixed very well, and the band and crowd were lacking in energy. OVERALL SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
That sucks hopefully it was just a bad night cause they seem to be doing good everywhere else :p

it was in SF did kvlt go? maybe she can confirm I think this guy was being a bit over the top with how bad it actually was.