Just FYI

I'm excited for the 14th. You want to know a let down band that's always drunk and disorderly? Children of Bodom. Holy fuck, every time. Jaska is nice though.

yeah I don't care what people say Follow the Reaper and older were pretty excellent, they are coming super locally pretty quick and even though I hate what they have become it's not every day they play 40 min from me and cheap (Maine is gay like that), so i'm going. I told my friend who has never seen them to not be surprised if they suck :loco:

yeah I don't care what people say Follow the Reaper and older were pretty excellent, they are coming super locally pretty quick and even though I hate what they have become it's not every day they play 40 min from me and cheap (Maine is gay like that), so i'm going. I told my friend who has never seen them to not be surprised if they suck :loco:

Dude, I've seen Bodom 5 times, and I have always enjoyed their live shows. I'm a bit of a Bodom apologist as well, as I like the newer albums too, although their newest one wasn't very good. Go and have a good time. Yea, they are boozed up, but they are fucking Finnish, when AREN'T they boozed up? :lol:

yeah i've seen them twice and they were pretty good, i'm just afraid they are going to play all new stuff. Plus I have to deal with the abomination that is Black Label Society, im hoping I can sneak out of there before they come on.

some guy on another forum I frequent posted this

That sucks hopefully it was just a bad night cause they seem to be doing good everywhere else :p

it was in SF did kvlt go? maybe she can confirm I think this guy was being a bit over the top with how bad it actually was.

ummm dude I was not drunk....it wasn't our best show but sometimes we have off nights..every band does

Shadows Within, don't be worried, the guy who posted the negative rant must've been having a really bad trip or something. I was right in the front, and I don't recall any fist fights or shittiness in general. There were some technical problems (Jim's bass cables?), but I thought the show was fucking wicked. Shit happens?

Fear not, dearest!

He was talking about the San Francisco show then..? Maybe they used up all their awesomeness in Portland and it didn't grow back in time, 'cause the show I saw was fuckin' rad. And Warrel killed the end of River Dragon, I've never heard him sound so album-esque on that song. And I didn't hear Atilla as much as Jeff, but I didn't hear him use a wah at all. I could be mistaken, though.

On a related note, fuck that dildo, bands do have off nights for sure.

The first time I either saw Nevermore or Bodom was when they toured together in 2003. They both were spectacular.

I saw them 3 times on that tour. Warrel was having some 'issues' during 2 of those.

The first time I saw them (Cleveland 2003. fest with Candlemass, Trouble, Jag Panzer, Falconer), they were damn good!

saw nevermore in jan 2000 with arch enemy and warrel and most likely everyone else was plastered. I would have been too playing on a Monday in Randolph, NJ to 15 people yelling "Sanctuary!" and "Carcass!"

It was quite awesome. rare is the occasion when you can just walk easily from one side of the stage to the other and check everything out from all possible angles :D