Just got a new jackson

Oh man its fucking awesome. Its a USA made soloist with a floyd rose. I don't like floyd roses as much, since its a pain in the ass to tune, but other than that, its an awesome guitar. Cost me $1,400, which isn't bad, considering I was looking at an Ibanez JEM instead. :headbang: :headbang:

Very cool!
Which Soloist model did you get?
And if you don't like floyd roses that much, why didn't you get a string-thru model?
The SL2H and SL1 both come in string-thru versions, too (SL2HT and SL1T).

im sure you can trade it in, and i would unless you plan on getting good with that floyd rose because they are a bitch when changing strings and the like. i got a new jackson DKMGT a few weeks ago and i love it, congrats dude. :headbang:

Kutryer said:
Well, I just called guitar center and they said they would have to order a new one, which would take 6-8 months. I guess I just got to get used to this floyd rose.

fuck that, 6-8 months? well if you think you can get to know the floyd rose then just use that, theres plenty of resources on the internet that should be able to help you out with any problems anyways.

Congratulations. I'm sure you'll enjoy it once you get used to the Floyd Rose. It truly is a superior system. I tuned my SL2H 6 months ago and haven't had to tune since. I could see a problem if you use multiple tunings though. Anyways, enjoy!