Just got a promocopy of the new Shadows Fall album

ahjteam

Anssi Tenhunen
...to be honest I've never liked their previous albums, but oh my god this sounds good! :worship: But I still don't like the vocals. :puke:

shadowsfall.jpg

So the pic is maybe 1/6th the album, and the rest of you? :loco: That beard is kinda given me the grosses :lol:

But dont forget bearded people are an superior race (Not to be confused with the Greenpeace-vegan-bearded-people)
That's a fact and we all know it, I think Aaron can confirm this :)

Does Randy Blythe sing guest vocals on King of Nothing? I could swear there's a part that sounds just like him...

Yeah he does, he just does a bit of backing with brian, really thickens out the vocal. Sounds awesome! Looking forward to checking this one out myself, big time fan of shadows fall especially there mixes the way the bass sits perfectly.

Seen them in Dublin a few years ago playing with God Forbid, Chimaira & Killswitch as they were touring The Art of Balance - spent most of the evening hanging out with the band, they're really cool guys who really know their shit. My interest in the band did go down after that album though, so let's hope they can redeem themselves!

Shadows Falls arent too bad
i never really got really really into them though

Seen them in Dublin a few years ago playing with God Forbid, Chimaira & Killswitch as they were touring The Art of Balance - spent most of the evening hanging out with the band, they're really cool guys who really know their shit. My interest in the band did go down after that album though, so let's hope they can redeem themselves!
Il Plus one to them knowing there stuff, was hanging out with them for a good while after breaking in back stage when they played with slipknot and helmet. The only band out of all 3 that were really cool guys too. Heard a few songs from this so far and not one has let me down(although its still the shadows fall song formula).

Yeah he does, he just does a bit of backing with brian, really thickens out the vocal. Sounds awesome! Looking forward to checking this one out myself, big time fan of shadows fall especially there mixes the way the bass sits perfectly.
Oh! Yeah, definitely sounds awesome!

After listening to the full album, I think its there best since war within for sure. Is it just me or is that guitar tone brutal?

Short answer no, long answer this album gets better with every listen so get back to me in a few days. Im in love with the guitar tone on this one....its totally different to any other guitar tones i like too so its a weird un. I think there using riveras now right?