new shadows fall...

5thSeason

agent of brutality
Feb 8, 2004
Beyond The Unknown
www.dmccaulley.com
The band put out one of the tracks from the new album for download. I dont have the link off hand, and im not going to get it... its not worth it.

I like all of the shadows fall albums, they are all good. Not great, or amazing, but they are good. This new song sounds like they are trying to be killswitch engaged or something (so in other words... it sucks).

I really hope the whole album doesnt sound like this song.

I got the cd, I personally like it, but alot of the songs are too similar. Not too much originallity. Still, some good solos, but not too much good rhythm guitar. Also, alot the riffs don't seem too fit together in the songs like A Fire in Babylon. Otherwise, a pretty good cd on the whole.

Don't tell me they're TRYING to turn into Killswitch Engage. Killswitch Engage should be trying to turn into them. Is it really that bad?

sonofhendrix13 said:
I got the cd, I personally like it, but alot of the songs are too similar. Not too much originallity. Still, some good solos, but not too much good rhythm guitar. Also, alot the riffs don't seem too fit together in the songs like A Fire in Babylon. Otherwise, a pretty good cd on the whole.

You are talking about The Art Of Balance, its a good album, but not great (gets boring after a few spins). We are talking about the NEW, upcoming shadows fall album, which sounds horrible based on the sample song they put out.