Shadows Fall?

The only metalcore band I could listen to is Killswitch Engage. I can't really stand the rest out there.

10293847 said:
Oh yeah, this band fucking sucks. No doubt BMT would enjoy them.

What do you listen to thats so special? I personally just liked what I heard when I bought the CD. Its all opinion so relax.

To care why I reached that opinion means that you care about my opinion. Why not just say nothing?

Haha. Aladdin. Always a pleasure, AWMM. Always a pleasure...

I also noticed that not one metalcore album out there has touched Killswitch Engage's Alive Or Just Breathing. By metalcore I mean the trendy stuff, not Invocation of Nehek or August Burns Red or Buried Inside.

10293847 said:
To care why I reached that opinion means that you care about my opinion. Why not just say nothing?

Is it wrong to care about an opinion?

No, but if we are saying that opinions are just that, then why do I, or anyone, need to justify opinions?

Because then there's no point in having opinions, so fuck off with your opinions. :p

"Because then there's no point in having opinions, so fuck off with your opinions."

Haha, not really. It just means that we don't sit here and get pissed off when someone says that their favorite band sucks. We just move on.

:cool:

But since we're here, that probably means there's nothing better to do, so I see nothing wrong with discussing why somebody doesn't like a certain band.

If discussing was all that was involved, then life would be great and opinions wouldn't be a problem. It's when people get their panties in a bind and start to whine when problems occur. Unfortunately, this happens a lot around here. But I agree, discussion is good.

Shadows Fall are mediocre melo-death. And seems like most metalcore band are ripping them and Killswitch Engage off.

anonymousnick2001 said:
Haha. Aladdin. Always a pleasure, AWMM. Always a pleasure...

I also noticed that not one metalcore album out there has touched Killswitch Engage's Alive Or Just Breathing. By metalcore I mean the trendy stuff, not Invocation of Nehek or August Burns Red or Buried Inside.

Buried Inside is one of the worst moves on Relapse's part in years. God that band sucks.

Relapse is going down the drain.