Shadows Fall?

I was never a Shadows Fall fan in the past. I blindly bought their new album cause it was on sale at my job the day it came out and figured if I didn't like it I have friends who would. I was pleasantly suprised and blown away. The War Within kicks my ass hard. Alot of Iron Maiden/early Metallica influence with the music this time around compared to some of their earlier stuff I downloaded. The track "Ghost of Past Failures" even has a feel of Edguy's song "Navigator" to it off their latest album Hellfire Club. The War Within ended up in 5 or 6 place in my top 10 albums of 2004. A total shocker. I just saw them at Ozzfest and they blew me away. They should be above those fags Mudvayne. Also Arch Enemy should be on the main stage. Only good bands I saw at Ozzfest were Arch Enemy, Black Label Society, Shadows Fall, and Iron Maiden. Other decent ones were Rob Zombie, Black Dahlia Murder, Trivium, and The Haunted. I missed Soilwork who I wanted to see.

Edgecrusher said:
After a few beers and a Long Island iced tea, i was moshin' it up in the pit during Shadows Fall's set.

I see you're from the Cincy area. Did you see them at Bogarts last night? I thought it was a good show. We missed BDM and It Dies Today, but didn't really care as I'm not a big fan of either.

By the way, you planning on seeing Gigantour on the 16th at Annie's?

JohnDoe04 said:
I see you're from the Cincy area. Did you see them at Bogarts last night? I thought it was a good show. We missed BDM and It Dies Today, but didn't really care as I'm not a big fan of either.

By the way, you planning on seeing Gigantour on the 16th at Annie's?

Either It Dies Today had already played when I got there (around 6:30) or they didn't play at all.

and I will not be able to see the Gigantour since i'm already booked for vacation which starts that day. I had no clue that it was even coming to Cincy, i didn't know they had been added to the tour.