Just Got Back from Headway!!!!

Jersey Dave

Beer... Did you say BEER?
Dec 3, 2002
Germany
Visit site
Yes I know it was last weekend but I flew out from Amsterdam to Maimi the second day of the festival and this is the first time I've gotten on a computer since I'm actually home now.

ZERO HOUR ruled my world as usual!!! Those guys played the best out of the four times I've seen them. It was full of energy and much tighter than in the past. I also have to give some serious credit to Eric who was horribly sick going into the concert and still did a great job. The audience even got them to come back out for another song after their set thanks to Hawk and I screaming at the top pf our lungs. It was just a great show and the new songs were also fucking awesome!

Thanks alot for chilling with my wife the second day too. It sucked having to leave but I hear she you guys kept her company which is awesome. I also have to say that Hawk is one of the craziest teachers I have ever met in my life! He's the kind of guys that everyone wished they had in school and no one did. It was awesome to headbang with you Hawk and I hope I get to do it again.

Hi to everyone else I got to chill with! Marlies, Nico, Vince, Marcel, Dennis and to the dutch couple we met backstage before the show. I'm sorry I forgot your names but I'll send you an email.

It was an awesome weekend and I'm glad I got the chance to do it. Especially getting completely drunk with Eric and going window shopping for whores in Amsterdam :loco:

Jersey Dave
p.s. No beer was stolen on account that Anathema wasn't playing.

Jersey we missed you on the 2nd day my brotha!!!! All I can say is it isn't a European trip without our brotha New Jersey Dave. Jersey you are the 5th member in Zero Hour and we loved seeing you my brotha. Email me my brotha, I have some good news to tell you..

METAL,
Jasun

Jersey Dave!

I might have to come to Germany to teach you a lesson => :headbang:

Maybe I could do a workshop about it :loco: :p :cool:
Talk to you later bro'