Just got laid

Öwen;10591345 said:
I think your home country is logically always going to be the hardest to game women in unless you've built a bit of social acclaim because theres a 'something new' element to being a foreigner isn't there? I reckon I would have no difficulty in America just on the basis that some girls would find it exotic that I have a silly accent.

This is sooo true!

The guitar player from my former band went to the USA for a year, he's no extrovert or very
good looking, actually not the tallest, doesn't do sports, started getting bald when he was 16
and still wore long hair and baggy pants in combination with defeated sanity shirts.

The girls fucking loved him, three of them actually sent him nude photos after he left and
they weren't ugly at all (saw them :D ) - 2 girls came to Germany just to visit him for 2 weeks.
And all of this didn't happen in the same area, he first lived somewhere in Massachusetts and
later near Los Angeles.

Foreign people are always easier, in my experience both ways, for example all the exchange students
in my hometown...it's not even funny how easy you can find someone to fuck.
Visit one of the larger private parties, look for a girl that speaks English, talk a bit with her,
get her a drink (no...I don't mean a drink with roofies) and in at least 50% of the cases you will
bang her in the next 3 hours.

A couple of afro-american friends went to Europe (germany, portugal , france) and got laid extensively heeh women saw them and were like 'hummmm brazilian guysssssss' and most of the time it was that easy

a big + 1 to this.

Same here. my girl's the best, but if she left me tomorrow just like that i wouldn't be bitch or feel down because of it. all in all women are only women, and nothing more. and if one of them, as awesome as she may be, doesn't want you, she can go and fuck herself.

Right on man.

Honestly, the most fun times of my life were when I was single. I'm pretty happy now and with my girl for just over a year now. Basically living together and we get at each others throats from time to time. I mean, females are people too.....but I see so many guys just devastated over their woman leaving them for months, even YEARS (one buddy going on 8 years now and still admits to missing his ex)....COME THE FUCK ON, BRO!!! Its a sad thing to witness. Maybe it helps that I never had a girlfriend until I was 23 so maybe I now have a heart of cold steel or something. :lol:

According to some friends of mine who go often to europe, they say that in general euro girls are pretty easy. I was talking to my most shy friend last week about his last trip he went to spain, england, france, belgium, portugal, denmark and some other countries and in every country he went the girls were sooo easy. You european sneapsters shouldn't complain :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zERturOjUqg

I've heard the very precise contrary actually, everyone told me being european in the USA is easy ! Exotism ?

The USA sucks. Or at least MOST of it does. If you're in NYC, LA, Miami, Vegas... or even somewhere halfway decent like Austin or Colorado for snowboarding, that's ok... otherwise a lot of the US is shit.

According to some friends of mine who go often to europe, they say that in general euro girls are pretty easy. I was talking to my most shy friend last week about his last trip he went to spain, england, france, belgium, portugal, denmark and some other countries and in every country he went the girls were sooo easy. You european sneapsters shouldn't complain :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zERturOjUqg

According to who??? Tell to those friends that it's not that easy!
Your shy friend said a very big bullshit lol
your friends are totally wrong!

I've heard the very precise contrary actually, everyone told me being european in the USA is easy ! Exotism ?

Being the foreigner will make you more attractive I believe but still...I have good looking cousins that came here to study two years of high school and they said my town is pretty hard for girls, now they are in usa and they say it's so much easier there. I don't know how true this is in general and I'm guessing that culture is a factor.

According to who??? Tell to those friends that it's not that easy!
Your shy friend said a very big bullshit lol
your friends are totally wrong!

Didn't see your post, posted in the same minute!
Well the shy guy is one of my best friends and I know him since almost ten years, and I saw his pictures with hot girls hugging him and he never does that!
He doesn't even have the initiative!

They told me that if you go to southern california and introduce yourself as an italian, girls would be more friendly.... well they told me, I never experienced something like this myself though, since I never been there.

On the other hand, if you go to new jersey/nyc and say you're italian and people will give one less fuck than they already did. :lol:

The USA sucks.

Amen to that!

Allow me to take you back to last summer, when i met an american girl who claimed to actually prefer giving head more than getting laid. and the more aggressive, the more she liked it! :yow:

Couldn't believe it at first so i had to test her. and again. and again.
had her for about a week and i don't think we even had proper sex once :D

so lesson learned:
The USA does suck. bigtime :)