Just got Damnation

HaloX

scooter's Roofin'
Mar 17, 2003
Chicago Area
Visit site
I just got Damnation this morning, and after about 2-3 listens I can honestly say its one great musical album. Not only is each song masterful, but also the way in which the album is laid out, in terms of the song order, gives it a lot of strength. Opeth's 7th experiment, as they put it in the booklet, is a wonderful success in my opinion. So far my favorite track is number 2, but I expect it to change. I should add that I didnt hear a second of this album before putting the actual CD in the player today. So if all this is old to you guys...sorry...its new to me. All in all, I am very pleased that I suffered through the past month denying myself from DLing the album.

Thanks Opeth!

HaloX said:
I just got Damnation this morning, and after about 2-3 listens I can honestly say its one great musical album. Not only is each song masterful, but also the way in which the album is laid out, in terms of the song order, gives it a lot of strength. Opeth's 7th experiment, as they put it in the booklet, is a wonderful success in my opinion. So far my favorite track is number 2, but I expect it to change. I should add that I didnt hear a second of this album before putting the actual CD in the player today. So if all this is old to you guys...sorry...its new to me. All in all, I am very pleased that I suffered through the past month denying myself from DLing the album.

Thanks Opeth!

I didn't have that much of will power :D
All in all, Damnation is an amazing album!!!

I just got it today, too. I'm on Death Whispered A Lullabye, and wow, this is great. I'm glad I denied myself downloading anything from it.

tis a great album indeed, i got it on saterday and iv been listening to it constantly. its also great 2 fall asleep to :D