Just Got Live on The Edge of Forever!

Soul of Ice

Rusted Angel
Jul 29, 2002
Yonkers
Visit site
This is actually my first time hearing the cd! I am blown away. This is such a good live CD. This might edge out my other favorite live disc Iced Earth "Alive in Athens" and that one was beyond amazing for me as well. Everything sounds so good on the album and has a raw edge to it that makes it more enjoyable. I really cant wait until I see them live again. I really wonder why I did not get this album sooner.

I prefer disc two over disc one because I wasnt as huge a fan of V as their other cds. All the songs rule so much and sound more METAL (lol) live.

Just proclaiming the good word.

If you havent gotten it, you are an idiot, like I was

you can get it at www.theendrecords.com for 13 bucks! Is that a deal or what? Also, I ordered it on monday and got it today (wednesday) with FREE SHIPPING. I am not gettin paid to say this, although i wouldnt mind it. Or at least a discount for my addiction.

np - Sea of Lies...LIVE!

shocked.gif
13 bucks?! Even I can afford that! I really need to get this, I hear LePond does his best soloing on it.

Fantastic live collection... I prefer Disc 1 (since V is my favorite SymX album)... but Disc 2 is amazing too... I think most songs featured here are superior to the studio versions (including DWOT, which is much better)

I got mine in dec. at thier show in cleveland, it is my fav. live cd ever!!!
And I do like it better then the recorded versions.. Just so much more real!! All the energy, and power b-hind it..AWESOME.. It makes me feel like I am really there,( I wish,,lol)

SYMPHONY X RULES

hell yeah when I'm at their show the 29th of March, I'll buy all SyX's cd's at once. The only CD I have now is The Odyssey. I must admit I have V and DWOT as copies. But I'll buy them originally so that's not such a point is it? Of all cd's I have copies of, I will buy the originals later always. If I don't like it I always throw the copies away.

I got it right after it came out in.... was that 2001? Yeah. It's great. Although i hate to say it, but i far prefer the studio V to the live V, but disc 2 is the greatest!!!! Oh man! It's like.... the greatest thing ever.

Incredible live album, my favourite ever. Songs which devestate the studio versions include:

Communion and the oracle
Bird serpent war
Poseidon
Smoke and mirrors
church and the machine (soooo much better live)
Through the looking glass
DVOT (again, is much much better)

and omg mike lepond kicks ass throughout. More lepond on the next album please.

Bass solo in egypt...omg kicks ass

Listening to Live version of Church of the Machine. Now THIS is a little more fucking like it! Didn't like the studio version much.