Just got my toys back, anyone want a free reamp for 1 song?

ahjteam

Anssi Tenhunen
So, I got my amp heads, mic stands and Radial reamp box back and I'm pretty bored so if someone wants 1 song reamped, let me know.

The guitar related gear available is here:

gearpron.jpg

4 heads to choose from:

- Mesa Dual Rectifier (old version, 2 channels) clip: mesa + ts9
- Peavey Windsor (Marshall JCM800 clone, 1 channel) clip: windsor + ts9
- Bugera 333 (Peavey Triple XXX clone, which is somewhat similar to 5150, 3 channels) clip: bugera + ts9
- Marshall Mode Four (tube pre & Solid state poweramp, 4 channels) clip: modefour + ns2 + ts9, guitar only
+ I also have Orange Crush 15b bass amp, Roland Micro Cube and Marshall MS4 if someone insists :)

Available pedals and effects:

- BOSS DS1 (Distortion)
- BOSS NS2 (Noise Supressor)
- BOSS MT2 (metalzone) clip: ns2 + ts9 + metalzone/ds1 + eq + impulses, tutorial here
- BOSS ODB3 (Bass Overdrive)
- BOSS DD6 (Digital Delay)
- BOSS GE6 (Graphic EQ)
- BBE Sonic Stomp (Sonic Maximizer)
- EHX Black Finger (Tube compressor)
- EHX Big Muff Pi (Fuzz distortion)
- Ibanez TS9 (Tubescreamer)
- TC Electronics D-Two (Delay)

Cabinet is 2x12" with Celestion Vintage 30's or if you want to use the bass amp instead, it has a 1x15" speaker. I have a bunch of mics to choose from, but I would suggest just a single SM57 near the center of the speaker, but what ever floats your boat. Some of the mics I have that can handle higher SPL:

- 5 Shure SM57
- 1 Shure SM7B
- 1 Shure B52
- 1 Röde M3
- 2 Röde NT5
- 1 Röde NT2A
- 3 Sennheiser e604
- 1 Beyerdynamic Opus 89
- 1 Beyerdynamic Opus 69
- 1 Audix D6

Some restrictions apply:
- I live in an apartment, so I can't bring up the master output very high because of the neighbours, but I'll try to keep it as loud as I can
- I must like the music. I'm not very picky, but it's a plus if it's not blackmetal or "sturgiscore".
- The song must be a "final recorded form" of the song that has all the other tracks around (drums, bass, vocals, synths and what ever the song will have in the final form).
- max total of 6 guitar tracks (2-4 preferred), you get to pick 1 amp. I can record max 2 mics at a time because I don't have any more stands and the interface only has 2 pre amps. Alternatively I can record the preamp or power amp output with the second channel if you wish to use impulses instead.
- You get 1 day and/or 5 recalls for setting changes, which ever comes first. I'll be on Skype/AIM/MSN for the whole time. I highly suggest that if you know the amps in question, suggest appropriate starting settings and for the tone and micing you are looking for, otherwise I'll just go with what I think might fit judging from your reference mix.
- If the guitar tracks are used in final product, I must be mentioned :loco:

Dude thats sick
Wanna reamp a track through that lil' Marshall on that orange cabinet ;D