Just got myself a Custom Caparison guitar

bet that plays nice. not digging the images of gears, but I'm sure it means something to you.

Anyone who says a bolt on guitar with a Floyd can't do high gain metal doesn't know what they're talking about, this thing sounds heavier than my Gibson Explorer! Here are some pics...

Congrats on the fiddle man. BTW who the fuk thinks a bolt-on can't do high gain metal? That's even dumber than the stupidest shit I've ever made up to be stupid. That's almost dumber than saying fat chicks can't suck as good a... well, you get my point.

Bumping really old threads. Here, have a champagne bath!

Jeff
Damn...I didn't even notice.
Can someone tell me why the hell all of these 3 year old threads keep getting arbitrary bumps? On the one hand I guess it means folks are (thankfully) using the search function....but on the other hand it's getting kind of annoying to read this stuff (again) 3 years late.
It's another confirmation that I'm just repeating the same shit over and over. Unless there is something you feel needs to be brought up...:Smug:

Jeffy Damour has pulled quite a few up lately. Seems like he just searched for Caparison and Maxon and started going bonkers with what he found.

Jeff