just got the new record!

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
God dammit, I've bought every new Anthrax record the day it came out for years and years and years. But this time I got hit by a drunk driver and got my mustang totalled days before it came out. I was without transportation and it killed me. But I got me a new mustang now and I got the record from circuit city yesterday...whoa! I love it. John is the best...the songs he can't hit the high notes on, even better! His way is better, he is so aggressive and dark. I love Deathrider more than ever. I've never had the pleasure (jealousy here) to hear Lone Justice live, but now I got it. Killer! Absolutely amazing. Hope they tour some more but I want a new studio record too, shit we ask so much of our boys. So basically I want an extensive tour to support this album, followed shortly thereafter by a new studio album...it can happen right? :err: Don't care, this record is in my player for a long time to come. For the record, I don't want no Joey and I don't want no Spitz, we got all that we need and could ever want in my opinion. Hell yeah 'Thrax, way to go!

sufferer said:
(...)I love it. John is the best...the songs he can't hit the high notes on, even better! His way is better, he is so aggressive and dark. (...)
Couldn't say it better. Just got it, too (because of the delayed Anthrax-merch)
Everything sufferer said is true. It IS a killer album! Got the Digi with Bonustrax. FANTASTIC!!!! (except for the tattoos - can't see'em)

For the (german) Merchandise:
The Gote T-Shirt is ok, the hood is also ok. Let's see how durable they are. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad quality, but I got a Fear Factory, Black Sabbath, Anthrax (Flames) Shirt from another company yesterday and these shirts are made of heavier (better?) material than the GOTE-Shirts.
Forget it, let's face the rest:
The GOTE Poster rulez! It's printed on brown (not glossy) paper.
Well, the only tragedy is:
THEY DIDN'T SEND ME THE NEW ANTHRAX ZIP HOOD!!!!
https://shop.nuclearblast.de/artikelbilder/127/127435.jpg
Oh my god, HOW should I survive the Winter? :yell: F*ck you Santa!
I'll write them an email, when and if they get it and I'll order it as soon as they get it.

Summary: Thanx Anthrax! You saved my Christmas! Now we need a new Studio Album and a tour, another DVD, a zip hood, rucksacks´and what about an Anthrax bikini 4 my girlfriend (like the dimmu one nuclear sells)

https://shop.nuclearblast.de/artikelbilder/125/125076.jpg