Just had to say...

good to hear that... sometimes it's also my fav one.

This is directed to the band in general...

What was the atmosphere during the recording of Tears of Mortal Solitude? By that I mean, what did you do in between recording, how did you feel towards your songs, and what emotions inspired you the most in creating this album?

The product was just this incredible piece of soothing, sorrowful, calming listening experience. No matter how many times i listen to this album it still appears fresh to me, it puts me in a wonderfully dark and creative atmosphere, one that I have been trying to maintain for many years now and i love it. Not many other people share this when i brag to them about how much i enjoy your music, its a shame on their behalf. by the way, have any dates been temporarily set for the new album? Im absolutely dying to put new Forest Stream on and chill out, Uni has just been way too hectic lately.

First of all i have to say that "Tears.." contains the songs of two demo CDs - "Snowfall" and "Last Season Purity" which were recorded long before. Every one of them was created in different moods not least depending on the season. I still remember the times of recording "LSP" - it was early autumn, we walked down the streets of our home town under the rain and enjoyed that weather... I remember how we were sitting before the fire on the open air and thought about what our new music has to be. It was a particular state of our minds... we realized that we create something special, something that touches our souls no matter people around us didn`t understand it... We felt an incredible freshness of what we hear in our minds and later in music... Listening to "LSP" countless times i turned to that feelings again and again despite the quality of sound on this CD is not cool. However, the tracks of this demo became a reason for Lee :LEE: to make an order to us to have a deal with Earache..
Sometimes, siiting at Sonm`s apartments where was our home studio and talking, we suddenly found the same idea at the same time, run towards the comp and, taking the guitar away from each other, play it. :) It was great to feel that we are thinking the same!
Later, in summer of 2002, when we were recording "Tears.." and smog of the burning peatbogs were floading beyond my window (the studio was in my place) and we all gasped for air that days, i often remembered "LSP days" and that memories brought me the power and inspiration to do my best. Sitting in studio by the night i felt the presense of the spirit of that days. I hope we incarnated him on the album..

Omin... I'm sorry, but maaaaaaaaan... "... Lee to make an order for us to have a deal with Earache..." As usual... the topic was so romantic so to speak, and now Lee is gonna laugh his ass off reading what you've written...
I reckon even "offer" that when reading my "bawdy wenches"... :Spin:
It's always like that...
But it's great that you still have those thoughts... I hope everything will be fine when I am back.

"Come closer as his mournful day falls..."