Just how tall is Peter?

WTF you buch of hobbits!

Im a bit ( 1cm o 2 ) smaller than peter, And from Mexican Standarts well its tall but i DO meet a lot of people that is almost my size. You guys are just way too small

I met the guys and shook hands with them. The next day, I marked their heights on my wall and measured them. Mikael is about 6'9", and Peter is about 7'5". For the record, Mendez is about 5'4", and Lopez is about 5'2".

OK, it seems that we really do need a new album by Opeth soon..... this kind of topic is getting a bit obsessive!!

Originally posted by Misanthrope
WTF you buch of hobbits!

Im a bit ( 1cm o 2 ) smaller than peter, And from Mexican Standarts well its tall but i DO meet a lot of people that is almost my size. You guys are just way too small

I may be short :) but do you have the guts to wear a kilt in public????

I'm 15 and I'm 5'8.4". Being as I never got measured in metres since I left Romania I don't know what that measures to.

Anyways, my grandparents used to brew and sell wine (I got to run on the grapes to squish them, it was sooo fucking fun :kickass: ) and there was this regular that came 2-3 times a week to buy a big bottle of wine, and he was 2.18 meters. Fucking tall guy.

NOt as cool as me squishing grapes between my feet. Joy to the world.

I thought Lopez was taller.. Mendez is liek the bass midget of doom.

Cutter said:
You guys sound like a bunch of 13 yr old groupie chicks...

what is this...the beatles??

:D

Noooo.....

this is a thread from about ONE YEAR AGO!!! :yell:

Spike

Kourosh said:
I met the guys and shook hands with them. The next day, I marked their heights on my wall and measured them. Mikael is about 6'9", and Peter is about 7'5". For the record, Mendez is about 5'4", and Lopez is about 5'2".

Please tell me you didn't. Please.

I read on the Stockholm Metro once that Mikael enjoys cooking with aubergines and courgettes, and buys his milk at a farm straight from the cow.