Just installed a tremol-no

Fine tuners on an OFR can get down a full note, maybe even 1.5. Just make sure when you originally tune up to D that the fine tuner is most of the way down.

the whole idea depends on the stiffness of your springs, and how many you have. I find on my guitar if i take the bottom string down a tone the rest go rather out of tune, but i think more and stiffer springs would alleviate this to some extent

look out with the pin type! in installed it on my lotrs equipped gaybanez and while removing the hole system (spring, tremolno etc.) the pin broke and stayed in the hole in bridge :/. so look out :)

WTF????You should contact them right away.This thing is suppose to handle string tention(all gauges).It aint suppose to break on u.You may just have a faulty unit.

look out with the pin type! in installed it on my lotrs equipped gaybanez and while removing the hole system (spring, tremolno etc.) the pin broke and stayed in the hole in bridge :/. so look out :)

This evening I will try to install mine... I'm a bit afraid about you said.
The warn in their tutorial videos about this fact!

BTW, any of you have Tremol-No + DTuna installed?

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF????You should contact them right away.This thing is suppose to handle string tention(all gauges).It aint suppose to break on u.You may just have a faulty unit.

good idea :)

the problem is i`m located in poland and bought it on ebay , we`ll se what they`ll say :)