Just joined- from Brighton , England

Bullion

Greetings from Brighton , England. This seems to be a great resource.
Appreciate many different types of music, including a great deal of Metal. Currently exploring Doom Metal . Always keen to hear or see bands that are lesser known, or even just starting out. Use bandcamp a lot to find new music.

Heya Bullion. Welcome to the forum. I trust you're doing well? I take it you're familiar with My Dying Bride, then? There is another British metal band I know of who plays atmospheric black metal, however I can't place their name at this point. I'll get back to you on that. It's so easy to get lost in doom metal, hey :)

Reactions: Bullion
Thank you for the welcome countess_drummer81 . I have heard My Dying Bride but didn't quite ttake to them. Will give them another go. I have had a great time listening to the new and unsigned bands who have posted here.

Out of the more established Doom and similar bands that I listen to at present would include, Warning, Subrosa, Pallbearer, Scald . Kreigsmaschine, Grief. Any other suggestions welcome.

Heya Bullion. Welcome to the forum. I trust you're doing well? I take it you're familiar with My Dying Bride, then? There is another British metal band I know of who plays atmospheric black metal, however I can't place their name at this point. I'll get back to you on that. It's so easy to get lost in doom metal, hey :)

Thank you for the welcome countess_drummer81 . I have heard My Dying Bride but didn't quite ttake to them. Will give them another go. I have had a great time listening to the new and unsigned bands who have posted here.

Out of the more established Doom and similar bands that I listen to at present would include, Warning, Subrosa, Pallbearer, Scald . Kreigsmaschine, Grief. Any other suggestions welcome.
Wow, I haven't heard of any of those bands! I'm going to look them up. The band I was talking about is Lunar Mercia. It's like atmospheric black metal, very good, they're British. Also, Isenscur. Have an amazing day!