Just Married!

DamageInc.

Annoying drum nerd
Jul 7, 2008
Hannover, Germany
As most of you know, Rhonda (Vilewoman) and me just got married on Dec.18 ...

And I feel the need to thank Amon Amarth for being what, who they are and what they did without knowing.

I met my wife almost one year ago in Bochum at the Bloodshed over Bochum Event. It pretty much made click and we couldn't be without the other.
Unfortunately I was in a really bad relationship. I didn't really knew how bad, until I met Rhonda. She showed me how Women can be, that live is fun and that you cant let yourself let get pressed down by the other in a relationship.

It took till March 16th, that Rhonda came to Germany, that's when finally my life started being about perfect. I found the Love of my life, married here now and I could not imagine anything else than what I have now. There is nothing more I could ask for.

Why now bother you all with this? I mainly wanna thank Amon Amarth for playing the Bloodshed over Bochum Event. Without this, I would never ever met Rhonda and likely would still be stuck in shitty Relationship and be extremely angry and unhappy.
Due to this, I am a new man, a happy man, and I am Living a way I always wanted because I have a Metal wife, that shares my love and passion for the Music!

Amon Amarth, thank you very much for playing such good music, for doing the Bloodshed shows and, in following to that, for making my Wife find me.

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THATTTTTTTTTTTT

CONGFUCKINGARTS

HOLY FUCK!!

you guys deserve each other and i'm really happy you tied the not! send many hugs to rhonda and you!

wish i was there

FIRST ROUND OF BEER ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Alex - open the door, I've got beer!
;)

Glad to have been there at Bochum, sorry to have missed the wedding, gifts are done, waiting to get delivered when I can get down to you.

Congratulations!

I can wear a blonde wig for the right amount of money.

Didnt see this coming so soon! But big congratulations guys, have a long happy metal life together!

fuck, everyone here is getting married

anyone here who posts, female 20ish and love amon amarth? lets hook up

One day I will get around to putting up the pics of me dressed as a woman and you will be mildly arou-.....uh shocked...

Oh and grats to the married people:kickass::Smokin::headbang:

Grats you two, I'm glad Rhonda left me :p to really make not only herself happy but another fellow brother in the AA comunity happy. I wish the best of luck for you two, and if the time comes I will be giving you all a call when I head to Germany :p

Take Care you guys rock!