Just messing around SD2.0 and Podfarm

Deebo

Dirty Man-Horse
Jan 14, 2008
Utah
Hey everyone, I just swiped the stems off of this post A band that sounds a lot like For The Fallen Dreams... and mixed it a little. I feel my weakest spots of my mixes are the guitar tone and vocals, so i really focused on them this time. Also I had some trouble getting the Guitars and Bass to blend so any tips there would be much appreciated. I'm still a beginner so please keep that in mind "like my 3rd or 4th full mix". So please check it out and let me know what i can do to improve thanks all!

Here is the File

The guitars seem a bit muffled like too much of a low pass has been added. The vocals and drums are fine. Never really liked the superior 2.0 kick though.

I am definitely a beginner, but in my opinion, the guitars are a tad too loud. And I think the mix is missing low end.

There is no low pass on the guitars.. is there a frequency range that I can cut to get the guitars a little clearer or turn up the highs on the amp?

Yeah, you're right about the guitars being slightly too loud. Low end is (should be) pretty much down to the bass guitar

sorry forgot to refresh so didn't catch your post. I would say a slight boost at 3k and a slight hi pass up to 100hz