Just ordered Drumagog!

chuck1703

MYSPACE.COM/BURNINGSKIES
Apr 8, 2006
Bristol
I'm producing my bands E.P next week and will be tracking the drums on tuesday, So i'll put some clips up soon to see what you guys think and of course advice on how to improve them.
Just ordered drumagog, because I've heard some of the drums you guys have done with it and course Mr Sneap. Question to owners of drumagog, was my cash worth spent on this or have I floped it!? :err:
Chuck.

Ahh saftey safe guys,
We are a flat metal band (cross between Decapitated and Black Dhalia murder) so thats mint if they are perfect for metal. was tricky gettin it though, because you cant get it in the U.K and most of the places I looked at in the u.s didnt ship to the u.k, only just found a company that do ship to here.

Agreed - Drumagog is an ESSENTIAL piece of software if you are recording drums, metal or not. It does everything it is supposed to do and does it extremely well.

Duke

thefyn said:
So if you have live drums tracks, can you use this to replace drum hits with samples?

This is exactly what Drumagog was designed for, yes. You can also trigger MIDI through it.

~e.a

Drumagog is very handy. I think it is not must when recording/mixing metal cause it could be nice as well not to trigger/soundreplace all that stuff, but well, in 9 out of 10 times you will love your Drumagog.

As mentioned bevore:

Drumagog is just a "machine" - you need the proper samples as well as it might be tricky to replace the hits when you have to deal with fast stuff/bad drumming.

brandy

chuck1703 said:
Ahh saftey safe guys,
We are a flat metal band (cross between Decapitated and Black Dhalia murder) so thats mint if they are perfect for metal. was tricky gettin it though, because you cant get it in the U.K and most of the places I looked at in the u.s didnt ship to the u.k, only just found a company that do ship to here.

Not just just download it off the site? The support for Drumagog is really good as well. If you have any problems you will get an email back the same day.