Drumagog and Protools 8 fiix!

heavenshell

Jul 26, 2006
hey guys so i purchased drumagog about a year ago , love it greatest thing known to man . but my problem lies here im runnung protools m -powered and i can never use drumagog fixed latency because its almost off by like 2 secs sounds terrible cant fix it , so i use the regular drumagog but i still sounds off like i hear 2 snares the drumagog one and the one from the overheads regardless how hard i hi pass them and take the freq. out i kill my cymbals after does any body have good settings that usualy work perfectly off the bat or is it just me , ive used it on an hd and le system no problems, seems to be only on m-powered its the same on 7 and 8 ? please help me its sucks because ive bought it out of all the people ive recomended it to , mine craps out ?

Im using Cubase right now, but I dont remember having a problem with it when i was running protools 7. If you have to, you can always nudge the track drumagog is triggering off of earlier so that the drum lines up where it should be.

i'm using m-powered 7.4 (with a m-audio profire 2626) and drumagog (pro, I think) and I don't have this issue. Try using the one that isn't 'fixed latency'.

Hey thanks for the help I am using that one drumagog mono the fixed latency is 10 times worse it could just be me but check out my previous post that's wihth the problem

I just use the usual one, set to simple mode with accuracy all the way up , delay is 30 ms. Duplicate the region you're replacing to a backup playlist, then on the first playlist, select the region; press alt+h choose earlier and type in 30 ms.
Voilà delay compensated

that will def work but what about editing to a grid like wont that effect that ? you u would have to do it once u were done editing drums before u record guitars because it wouldnt be on with teh click anymore ? so confused lol