pro tools sound replacer vs. drumagog

i use drumagog 4 and aptrigga 2. well, i stopped using aptrigga2 as soon as i got drumagog. I would choose drumagog over aptrigga2 anyday. apptriga2 is lighter on the system but lacks accuracy.

hmmm just looked up drum rehab..it looks pretty nice..like an expanded version of sound replacer. and i like how its designed specifically for pro tools its $500 but i might get it anyway if it seems worth it

Andy Sneap said:
loving drum rehab right now.

i thought it didnt do stereo samples,? thats why we didnt get it!

does it intergrate into tools as well as it claims?

yeah, I've never bothered with stereo samples to be honest. Its not really like sound replacer. Great thing is you can tab to transient and have velocities, great for awkward triggers.

Andy,

Are you having problems with Drum Rehab?
I've been trying it but it doesn't seem to work well in my system.
When I try to tab to transient it goes off by a few seconds :erk:
Anything that I should know? I read the readme doc that gives a lot of info about this type of problem, I think that I tried it all but it didn't help.

Andy Sneap said:
you have to do it a track at a time and bounce as you go. Are you trying to keep it on each track? I get the weird offset sometimes also.

I'm using a track at a time just like Soundreplacer. let's say a snare track.

I'll detail a bit more how I'm using it and the problem I'm having.
When I use the listen option in the whole track it does ok.
Then I use the no latency option to listen to the whole track and everything is fine.

The problem starts when I do a selection of the track to correct any false/missed shots, in the selection there is an offset in the listen option, the lines don't appear on the right places (in the beggining of the shots) and when I listen to what drum rehab sampled there is an offset.
Also when I try to tab to transient the offset is also there :ill:

I didn't get to the point to bounce this track.

The only one I bounced was the bassdrum track because DR got all the shots right when I selected the whole file.