Just out of curiosity, how old are you guys?

How old are you

• Total voters
What the fuck is that?

a disproportionate amount of physical strength and power fueled by the knowledge that you've accomplished only 10% (at best) of the goals you hoped to achieve. Usually coupled with several decades of pent up rage, frustration & bitterness which culminates in an abundance of concentrated, hard-as-fucking-nails stamina and bullish shoulder/arm fury that belies ones physical appearance

Examples:

Epic Beard Man

Quote: "Don't fuck with the old man" = "old man" means father. Never more true than the 1st time you think you can take the fucker and he knocks you on your ass with a hit you never saw coming and which actually leaves a series of bruises from one shot ... almost like little echoes of pain and humility

Other notable quote: "Don't poke the bear!"

a disproportionate amount of physical strength and power fueled by the knowledge that you've accomplished only 10% (at best) of the goals you hoped to achieve. Usually coupled with several decades of pent up rage, frustration & bitterness which culminates in an abundance of concentrated, hard-as-fucking-nails stamina and bullish shoulder/arm fury that belies ones physical appearance

Fucking LOL! Did you write that or is quoted from somewhere?

Examples:

Epic Beard Man

Quote: "Don't fuck with the old man" = "old man" means father. Never more true than the 1st time you think you can take the fucker and he knocks you on your ass with a hit you never saw coming and which actually leaves a series of bruises from one shot ... almost like little echoes of pain and humility

Other notable quote: "Don't poke the bear!"
Post of the year as far as I'm concerned.

Seeing a few people saying they're in my age-bracket (some even younger) that are out there getting some serious projects done is making me ask myself;

Why am I bothering with a degree at SAE when I have the capacity to be out there actually doing some serious work, instead of writing a goddamn literature review?

Doubts continually creeping in, struggling to justify studying any longer.