Just saw Megadeth in Richmond

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
It was alright. One thing I don't understand....there were a dozen Marshall heads with a dozen 4 X 12 cabs..yet...the volume was so soft I pulled out my earplugs and still thought the volume was too low. WTF? My buddy said he played through a line 6 digital and the Marshall amp wall is just for show effect.

Out of interest, what sort of size crowd do they pull at a headline show these days?

most bands just have alot of stacks just for the look,maybe with the exception of pantera who wereloud as fuck live and have alot of stacks onstage,i saw megadeth on gigantour and they were the quietest band of the night,even the crowd was telling them to turn it up and dave refused lol,def puts a sour taste in your mouth.

most bands just have alot of stacks just for the look,maybe with the exception of pantera who wereloud as fuck live and have alot of stacks onstage,i saw megadeth on gigantour and they were the quietest band of the night,even the crowd was telling them to turn it up and dave refused lol,def puts a sour taste in your mouth.

Don't the liner notes for Peace Sells.... have something about boycotting "noise metal"?

attachment.php