Just saw the Maidens in Vegas!!

Sep 15, 2003
Vegas
I had the chance to see the Iron Maidens in Vegas Saturday night for the first time. I was completely blown away. As a life-long Iron Maiden fan, I can totally appreciate and respect them for what they are doing. The vocals, the leads, the drumming, it was excellent. How's it feel to blow Glen Danzig off the stage girls??!!

I am a fan, and I will definitely check you guys out again. Hell, my girlfriend loved it and I've been trying to get her to listen to Maiden for years. THANK YOU IRON MAIDENS!

Up the Ironettes!!

Damnit man! i wanna see these girls so frikkin bad you dont even know!
I seen Maiden back in august and since ive been jamming the tunes non-stop..at work at the gym in the woods by the streams in my truck, its like im 16 again, and ive been checking out the site alot and it rocks too.

I guess i have to wait till they come east or i gotta get a plane ticket and make it a weekend!

Was Stephs Bass as good live as it is over the net?
How tall would you say Chickonson is? She looks tall!

thanx for da update

And those who caught (or missed) Hangar 18 at the Kegger can check out pix at:

http://www.megadethtribute.com/sunset03-09-13.asp

This shameless plug has been brought to you by Hangar 18: Tribute to Megadeth ;)

shameless plugs out of the way, it was a great night! The Maids kicked ass, of course, larger than life on the big stage. I didn't stay to see Danzig tho; he hasn't interested me since How the Gods Kill. Over all, the show was too much fun! Las Vegans (??! Vegas-ans?) rock!!

So did anyone ever get a picture of Mark and the FF slot machine? hehehehhe...

shadow walker said:
Damnit man! i wanna see these girls so frikkin bad you dont even know!
I seen Maiden back in august and since ive been jamming the tunes non-stop..at work at the gym in the woods by the streams in my truck, its like im 16 again, and ive been checking out the site alot and it rocks too.

Very much worth seeing. They put on a great show, give out a great vibe, and just fricking ROCK!

-HobbesDawg