just saw the new korn video

neal

wizard in black
Dec 17, 2001
california
Visit site
and its fucking TERRIBLE! i think korn might be the worst band in the world! why does anyone like this? this guy stood on the stage and projectile vomited for like 20 seconds, and the video STILL SUCKED! korn should be shot. and so should anyone who likes this fucking terrible terrible fucking noise. i feel dirty after watching it. dirty and violated.
-neal

haha
even though they are a shitty band, they have evolved and understand music a little better, notice how it isnt a garbled mess anymore? and how the songs have structure, and a Key for once. yes, the video is crap, and the music still sucks. i think its funny that they put some kid barfing all over the prom people. kind of reminds me of the movie "Carrie"

korn is the worst band in the world.. followed by the new metal bands... :)

I saw a linkin park video today.. I don't know the name.. the video is cool.. ( I watched with the MUTE button pressed ).. it reminds me Final Fantasy movie.. the sequence of Aki's Dream...
but audio.. disgusting...

this guy stood on the stage and projectile vomited for like 20 seconds, and the video STILL SUCKED

ha ha... you can't lose with the projectile vomiting! :lol:

I have korn's first album, and i think it's great... but then again, maybe i'm just not truu enough *shrug*

Listening to "Untouchables" right now,and I dig it.Couldn´t care less if it´s nu-metal,or trendy.It´s all about good music.

R.

sorry... iv heard alot of Korn... its all about as intresting as the food...

perhapse i could take them more serously if they could spell there name right...

or if they didnt suck so bad :lol:

Originally posted by Trapped

ha ha... you can't lose with the projectile vomiting! :lol:

I have korn's first album, and i think it's great... but then again, maybe i'm just not truu enough *shrug*

I have the first one too. I got it back when they first came out, and I was like, man this is great shit. But then they kept releasing stuff, and it sucked. EVERY album after the first one blows, mainly because they lost the feeling of the first one.

Trendy nu-metalhead,here...well,nu-metalhead,anyway...I've heard most ppl's descriptions of what nu-metal and they've mentioned bands like Korn,Linkin Park,Limp Bixkit,etc. as being nu-metal.Out of all of those bands,Korn is the only one that I can say I like.I have their first,third and fourth cds...all of which I can honestly say that I enjoy.I've seen their new video and at first I was thinking"What the fuck is going on?"and that whole thing w/Jon Davis(the singer)singing while floating on that red background type thing w/that messed up grin on his face and his psuedo-dreadlocks all aroung them...I'll just say that I usually change the channel when it comes to that point.But I like the first 2 verses of the song...the song had to grow on me a lot,though.The part where the guy's puking out that white stuff is kind of interesting cause that grosses a lot of my friends out,which only makes me laugh even harder whenever I see the video.

"i feel dirty after watching it. dirty and violated. "
maybe that was their intention. untouchables is their best record by now. i dont like britney, too

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou
Linkin Park is shit. I mean, take a look at their Reanimation album. An entire CD of remixes?
I heard the remix of "In The End" and it is BAD.It basically sounds like listening to the same song,but the cd is scratched and the song skips every 5 seconds.What on the earth is the point of remix cds,anyway?Hell,what's the point of remixes?I figure that any band who counts a guy playing the turn-tables as part of their group just has the lame-ass idea to mess up all of their songs...re-hash it to sell it to their idiot fans.