Just Saw "The Village"

Draehl

Lurker
May 31, 2004
Atlanta 'burbs
Pretty good movie. During all the parts in the forest me and my friend kept elbowing each other saying "Opeth should start playin'"

It's a Blackwater Park moment of sorts :p

Though I'm 99% sure Opeth won't ever do a song for a movie.

It was nothing spectacular, but I liked it. But then again I tend to love the films that get bad ratings and vice versa.

I think it would be awesome if Opeth made entire soundtracks to movies....or did some sort of psychadelic rock opera (if you can call it that) like Pink Floyd's 'The Wall'.....

I wouldn't like Opeth to be on a major motion picture soundtrack, because most MMPs suck.....

I actually just came from seeing it and it was really... really Bad... I was very disappointed... Ah well.

An Opeth rock-opera type kind of thing would Slay All, though.

well, there's a type o negative score for the 1922 nosferatu... i think that opeth would work well with some of those old silent horror films--which, of course, you can play yourself. i think i'll give it a try tomorrow as i have to review nosferatu for a class.
t-rat

Apprentice's Master said:
Harold and Kumar Goes To White Castle. Now that's a good movie.
hey liek Opeth shoulld doo a soundtrak fer dat movee tooo1!!!11!11

ROLFLMFAOLOLOLOLOLZZZHEHEHEEHAHALMAOMFLOLOLZ!!!!!!111!1!1!!1

anonymousnick2001 said:
hey liek Opeth shoulld doo a soundtrak fer dat movee tooo1!!!11!11

ROLFLMFAOLOLOLOLOLZZZHEHEHEEHAHALMAOMFLOLOLZ!!!!!!111!1!1!!1
Liek, no way, dude. Teh Operth is two leet for dat moviez. Asian guyz + Operth = teh homofest. LOL!!!11!11oneoneone