just saw them live and...

solemnity

New Metal Member
May 4, 2005
I am a fucking fan. Peter was *amazing*(and i got my shirt signed.. woo). I actually came to see Dark Tranquility after hearing Character(amazing album btw). I was dissapointed with the performance by DT, seeing as the main singer acted like an egotistical fag kind of ruined the point of the emotion in the songs(does anyone else agree that DT is overrated live!?). I don't know if maybe it's because DT has become big again lately or what but meh. Btw, I am a nwebie to metal.. this was my first metal concert.. and yeah... seeing Hypocrisy made me an insta-fan. My favorite song performed live *by far* was Eraser :]

Eraser is an awesome song...well considering the fact that so far i only own the arrival.
it seems like you're not the only one who didn't like DT, i don't know who they are but i'll give them a shot tomorrow when i go to the show.

i'm really hoping to meet peter...really am.

i didn't care for dark tranquility either. their music is a bore. hypocrisy was amazing as always and mnemic was good (never heard of them prior to this show). left before soilwork, blah to them as well.

I saw the show last Tuesday!

OMFG

of course I was there for Hypocrisy...been a fan since Penetralia, and its been my fave band since Abducted ans maybe even The final Chapter...it was the first time I saw em live...FUCKING HELL :D it was like a nightmare coming true :D

of course, IMO they completely stole the show...but I was biased to the bone :)

and YES they played Adjusting the sun here...I saw some tracklists in the previous shows of this tour and I believe they havent played it everywhere, Im so fucking glad they included it in their setlist here :D

I bought meself the long sleeve Hypocrisy tour shirt, with the "Im a fucking Hypocrite" behind so freakin nice :D but havent met Peter tho I would have loved to have it signed or something :(

of course it lasted only 40 minutes (I would have given much for an extra 2 songs like the Final Chapter and lets say...Fusion programmed minds?

but it was as good as it was short, so very fucking killah good

I saw a bit of Mnemic, it was ok, but I was too anxious to see Hypo...
DT in my opinion was good, I dont know much about that band, it sounded interesting...of course the vocal is not nearly as good as Peter the Great, who gives an excellent show btw, synchronized headbanging ROCKS :p

havent seen soilwork tho I had to catch the fucking bus

Conclusion : never gonna miss another Hypo show in my fucking life, cant wait to see em again next year prolly for the next labum tour :headbang: