Just showing some support...

Dec 17, 2007
Minnesota
www.kingcripple.com
I am new to the Subterranean Masquerade forum and just wanted to show my support. The wait for the material has been excruciating, but whenever the new material is complete I will have cash in hand...

I can't wait for the new grooves!:kickass:

I am new to the Subterranean Masquerade forum and just wanted to show my support. The wait for the material has been excruciating, but whenever the new material is complete I will have cash in hand...

I can't wait for the new grooves!:kickass:

=)

Welcome. Not to lively here as you can see but I love seeing some more support for this band and a new face here =).

"... a little dead in here..."

It seemed a lot busier here quite a while ago. But, I am usually late to the party anyway. When the new material drops things will pick up around here. In the meantime, I will settle for the mind trip that is Suspended Animation Dream!

April 7th, 2006, 04:44 AM #44 (permalink)
FUBAR

^ Im sure when the new material comes out this place will liven up...althougth that could be a while

Saturday, May 30th, 2009.

" As time passes me by, I avoid my painful doubt. "

I had a long, monotonous, typical night at work. This morning I drink, and listen to SM.

Hi there,

I'm really new here, I bought the Suspended Animation Dreams album and I love it! I have it for 2 weeks now, and it hasn't left my cd player yet! :worship:

On Wikipedia I read that the follow up album is called "In Pastille Colors". Any news about that one?

Hi there,

I'm really new here, I bought the Suspended Animation Dreams album and I love it! I have it for 2 weeks now, and it hasn't left my cd player yet! :worship:

On Wikipedia I read that the follow up album is called "In Pastille Colors". Any news about that one?

Welcome and that bit of news is really the most any of us have right now. As far as I know Tomer is still writing some of the material, so he must really be putting his heart into this one.