Just stop thinking and praise it!

Its called El chavo del ocho ( the show ) that guy i cant remember, its originally from mexico and it fucking sucks. Its a kids show for fucks shake, just get it over with and put a teletubie as your avatar.

Go back to the inflames forum with your dumbass friend and your moron band.

Hey horny boy! So, did you get yourself some pussy or you're still affraid of girls? :lol: (pathetic)

Here where I live it's called Chaves and that dude in the picture is called Seu Madruga, you tosco! :) I've seen you in a thread in the In Flames board today, it was a fresh post still. What were you doing there?

And hey! I go wherever I want, and I think there's no problem about it as long as I don't keep flooding a board like a crying kid :cry: for nothing!

chaves owns my mom? THIS is what the inflamers are like? and you wonder why did i wanted that forum destroyed immediatly yesh. Thank you sir for making my points about the stupidity of the inflamers clear in a very graphical way.

Tsc... you're a real loser! You must be a complete useless guy. You must have a lot of free and useless time to get into a place full of assholes, as you said the In Flames board is, and waste your time posting crap there trying to close it. Get a job, be a bit usefull and maybe I'll start to respect what you say. :rolleyes: