Just that new girl

ChildhoodMoshPit

New Metal Member
Dec 22, 2006
TEXAS
Yes. I am new here. Huzzah huzzah! Lemme tell you a little about myself.

I really got into the rock culture by listening to punk and goth rock at first (yeah, I actually know what they are.) and decided to broaden my horizons by listening to a shit load more metal. If it makes my ears bleed and I piss myself because it's really fucking brutal, I shall love it! <3 But if it's half assed music with no meaning, I'll kick it to the curb.

Any advice for me?
Any bands you recommend besides the bare essentials? (Come on, I already have the classics like Iron Maiden and Pantera. Gimme something new to shriek along with.)

Yes. I am new here. Huzzah huzzah! Lemme tell you a little about myself.

I really got into the rock culture by listening to punk and goth rock at first (yeah, I actually know what they are.) and decided to broaden my horizons by listening to a shit load more metal. If it makes my ears bleed and I piss myself because it's really fucking brutal, I shall love it! <3 But if it's half assed music with no meaning, I'll kick it to the curb.

Any advice for me?
Any bands you recommend besides the bare essentials? (Come on, I already have the classics like Iron Maiden and Pantera. Gimme something new to shriek along with.)

hey L.E. welcome to the u.m forums! pick up morbid angel covenant, my favorite album in death metal genre. Cheers!

I'll reinforce this guys recommendation.There's some variety on this for death metal.Angel of Disease has some interesting tempo shifts near the end.The next I need to pick up is Formulas Fatal to the Flesh.
What you should do lady is check out the reviews on this board,there's plenty!

Well, you could go with Anaal Nathrakh, if you want your 'ears to bleed'. It's pretty meaningless to me, but its not half-assed. Well, it IS meaningful if you're into the whole misanthropy thing.

Hello hello, I am new as well. But, as far as metal is concerned, if you really want something brutal, I recommend either the 2005 Deeds of Flesh album "Crown of Souls" or, if you want to give some good ol' black metal some try...this is an older album...the Bishop of Hexen album "Archives of an Enchanted Philosophy".