Just Wanted to introduce myself

lynus2112

New Metal Member
Mar 17, 2007
Hey guys, been reading the forum for a while now but never registered till now. Just a little background...im 24 years old and am absolutely obsessed with Rush. I can not live without Rush, Dream Theater, or Opeth. Ive been a pretty big Enchant fan for about 3 years now ever since I heard Monday. I went and bought Wounded and Juggling 9 (my fav album) after that and never looked back.

I live about an hour north of Los Angeles and my best friend, who got me into a lot of these type of bands, lives in Portland, OR...He's driving all the way down here to go see the show on the 24th with me. It is going to be AMAZING. We are both huge Redemption fans ever since we heard the 4 part epic Desperation (being a really big Stephen King fan). Anyways enough babbling...

We will be staying at the Palms that Sat night for sure...maybe Friday night as well. Id love to do a little pre/post party with some people that love some good music. So when and if the plans or place are settled let me know. Thanks guys for such an awesome forum where the fans and the bands they love can converse together...see ya at the show.:headbang:

Welcome to our board and thanks for the support. We look forward to meeting you at the show next week. The palms should be rocking as well, it seems that everyone is staying there. Should be an incredible night.

We are not sure when everyone will be getting togather but we will be around most of the day and night for sure.

Ed

Brother Tirus

I think you and your wife may be the official special guests this time coming the farthest from another country. The promoter is aware of this and you will be taken care of my friend.

We will talk for sure and you can meet all the guys. The venue is huge and easy to talk and hang out with people.

We will get you some passes one way or another to be able to meet the guys and visit.

I do think most people are going to be at the Palms, I am there also, and I think Ted is as well.

Where are you staying?

Ed,
Me and my wife will travel to the concert but will not stay at the Palms.
Will be some there?
Cheers,
Tirus