Just wanted to show you...

theforgotten

Dec 4, 2008
Kicevo,Republic of Macedonia
Hi guys!Just wanted to show you another artistic side of me.For those who don't know I'm graduated visual artist,painter,sculptor,graphic designer.I graduated at Academy of Fine Arts here in my country.I hope you'll like my artworks and you'll enjoy in the beautiful music from my country.Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit. I know when I was younger I discovered I have the potential to be good at drawing but I don't know, it always seems so much work so I never tried it really. I just realize how much work it takes to get to your level so congratulations ! That "gollum-esque" drawing in the end is awesome. The woman lying just a little before is nice too.

Also, I dig "your country" music :)

Thank you guys!LeSedna like mixing and mastering music, it needs years and years of hard work to train your eye to be able to transfer everything you see around you on paper or on canvas in actual proportions.That "gollum-esque" drawing is 50x70 cm and its made after a small pencil sketch I did while I was on academy and I gave it to my brother as present.All nude drawings are made by real models that were posing while I was on academy also.Cheers guys! :)

Thank you guys!LeSedna like mixing and mastering music, it needs years and years of hard work to train your eye to be able to transfer everything you see around you on paper or on canvas in actual proportions.That "gollum-esque" drawing is 50x70 cm and its made after a small pencil sketch I did while I was on academy and I gave it to my brother as present.All nude drawings are made by real models that were posing while I was on academy also.Cheers guys! :)
I just woke up and I swear and thought I had read at first "its made after a small penis sketch I did..." :lol:

Hehehe LeSedna be careful what you read soon as you get up from bed!Thanks Skinny,Jevil,zver,thank you guys.As I wrote in earlier replays just wanted to show you another artistic side of me and if anyone needs some artistic opinion or help I'm here to help you best I can.

Great talent !
I would love to see more like the drawing at 05:10, as im not so much into pure realistic portraits.

Sure Williamn ;) Those realistic portraits are commercial orders from boyfriends,girlfriends,fathers,sons,mothers,etc. since I'm making my living out of that.Most of the money from my art I put into music production(instruments,v-instruments,plugins,samples,PC upgrade,etc.)Soon as I can I'll show you some of my non-commercial artworks,some of the works I'm preparing for my first exibition.Cheers guys! :)

Some awesome stuff dude :D I've seen quite a few of these a while ago on facebook :p you've got real talent, i wish i had some at drawing XD