just wanted to show you this young band (heavy metal)

Fuckin' YEAHHHH
Music's not particularly my cup of tea, but goddamn if it isn't refreshing to hear something recorded with this approach on this forum

Thanks Lasse, made my morning ^_^

Holy shit, for once I came to the metal forums and actually heard some fucking metal! The singer does sound young, but with more recording experience I think he will be a great vocalist some day, he kind of has a Nocturnal Rites feel going on. I myself love the traditional/old school metal, and Lasse knows how to make power metal sound right. Very nice work here.

Not the kind of music I listen to regularly, but I can see myself drinking an ice cold beer to this with a smile on my lips. Great atmosphere and production. With time and practice, these guys could go somewhere.

Will go against the grain here a bit and say that this is the kind of stuff I listen to almost daily. :) It sounds great and I wouldn't mind hearing more of this.

Lasse i really love this.

My only complaint on the entire thing ... While I do love the guitar tone I think its a bit dark for this music, or maybe just the vocalists voice.

Other then that the drums are fucking EPIC! I love the crack on that fucking snare!

cool, thanks for your comments everyone, glad you're digging it.
drums were yamaha recording custom with pinstipe one kick (found out I'm loving that), pinstripe on toms (found I'm not digging that too much...had to scoop a bit too much for my taste to de-mud it).
snare was Plack Panther birdseye maple piccolo (I think?) with a powerstroke or ambassador head.

Kickmic: D6+421
snare m201 on top, sm57 on bottom
toms: D2

I think I've actually posted the raw files/samples on this forum for everyone to cut and use...

Guitars are Krankenstein+ through Bogner Cab
Leads are VHT UL

Yeah, they are/were searching for a new singer I think...no idea why though, I think this singer is a huge part of the character of the band

Guru said he loves crack

I like the mix and music alot... but the singer's actual vocal tone doesn't sit to well with me dunno why exactly.. Phrasing is good though so I can def see where your coming from Lasse.. it's probably just a lack of experience/age on the singers part practice does make perfect after all...

-P

why, you d like to know me better? well we can do that via pm if you wanna :lol:

nah, just joking man, yeah almost every provider here in croatia gives you a different ip everytime you connect, atleast i think so :)

anyway, back to topic, killer mix imho, have you done some other heavy bands like that? i d like to hear some more "classic" metal young bands

ps - i figured that somebody would probably censor my post in tits and arses topic, but i just had to post it to break the horny mood from lookin at all those hot chicks :worship:

haha, good good ;)

check out "steel tormentor - Return of a king", you might like that one as well