Just watched the Alive 2 DVD

tomass74

Apr 4, 2005
Amazing and well worth the money... First of all I really liked the Documentry and it seemed to me that they were all pretty upfront about anything..

The concert was awesome and it was great to see them all jamming out and they all looked like they were having a blast. They sounded better than ever but the pits just didn't seem as crazy as they were back in the day.. Actually it took a couple songs for me to really start getting into it but then I couldnt shut it off. Charlie was just awesome as always and who was the hot Blonde behind him the whole night? Scott fucking owned and was a mad man as usual. Joey seems like the nicest fucking guy too and it's pretty lame how some people around here have said some pretty nasty shit. Hell, I admit that he might need to ditch the 1988 wardrobe but the songs sounded awesome and I think he actually has worked to sound more modern.. It was cool to see Spitz nailing the solos.. He really was into those watches.. How does someone get into that anyway???????? Frank was definately the craziest and probably just edged Scott out on that one. He actually still dresses like its 1988 too with the hightops and tight pants lol. I am not a stylist though, I am a music fan and that concert kicked ass. I hope they can get an album out and come to Boston headling soon... I was missing Anti-social and Got The Time on the DVD too, I love those tunes................

tomass74 said:
Amazing and well worth the money... First of all I really liked the Documentry and it seemed to me that they were all pretty upfront about anything..

Charlie was just awesome as always and who was the hot Blonde behind him the whole night?

yeah, great dvd. i thought the documentary anwered a lot of questions.
and that hot blonde behind charlie is a cameraman :tickled: i think?

the way the doco was done was just brilliant,the most informative insight from my fave band,long time coming,havent watched the whole concert yet but the footage is amazing,those shots make u feel like u are there,well done anthrax.

Dude, come to the Lowell Tsongas Arena show next Friday. It's a half hour drive from Boston at the most. I live 5 minutes from the venue, so I'm fucking pumped. My High School Graduation ceremony was there...

Myke Havoc said:
Dude, come to the Lowell Tsongas Arena show next Friday. It's a half hour drive from Boston at the most. I live 5 minutes from the venue, so I'm fucking pumped. My High School Graduation ceremony was there...

I am debating it.. I actually live 5 minutes away too.... I really wanna see a headlining tour... I have to see how the events of tha day fall into place..

Yeah the DVD rules, the documentary itself is worth the money. And yes they were very up front about things, I like that. The concert to me lacks only in that MOMD was similar but we got a mix of the new and old, not just the old. Inside Out live CRUSHES, I miss it.

sufferer said:
Yeah the DVD rules, the documentary itself is worth the money. And yes they were very up front about things, I like that. The concert to me lacks only in that MOMD was similar but we got a mix of the new and old, not just the old. Inside Out live CRUSHES, I miss it.

I dug the setlist on the dvd. I guess cause I prefer the songs from the Joey era more. I'd rather hear Time or Be All End All over Inside Out or Only.

It's ashame they had to dub in Spit'z leads. Other then that is was ok. I think that Julia girl is really fucking annoying though. Unless your gonna take off your top, shut the hell up and let the band talk, and stop putting your camera in your own face you selfish bitch. Your not even hot enough for that shit.

Thrillho said:
It's ashame they had to dub in Spit'z leads. Other then that is was ok. I think that Julia girl is really fucking annoying though. Unless your gonna take off your top, shut the hell up and let the band talk, and stop putting your camera in your own face you selfish bitch. Your not even hot enough for that shit.

Her personal cam is annoying as hell.

Don't ever go to the Julya school of videography.

Yeah, she needs to NOT open her mouth... unless I've got something to put in it.

mrthrax said:
i dont know why u guys dislike,she comes across pretty cool.
She's cool for the most part. But it's like, Scott's trying to say something, and in the middle of a sentence she says, "FUCK YEAH DUDE! RIGHT ON!!!" or whatever.

ThraxDude said:
She's cool for the most part. But it's like, Scott's trying to say something, and in the middle of a sentence she says, "FUCK YEAH DUDE! RIGHT ON!!!" or whatever.

mate,sahe cant be be beautiful and tactfull at the same time,be fair lol

I say we just turn this into a Julia Debate thread.

Yeah - her mouth - it's not pretty enough to be open that often. Plus, she's like 12 years old - she was not around to see any of this shit for herself and she's acts like she was right there. I'm young too - but I don't try to convince people that I was wise to the scene back in the day!

Thrillho said:

Weren't Danny's leads dubbed only during A.I.R. 'cause his guitar fucked up? I'd prefer it with mistakes myself.