Alive 2 DVD!

ThraxMan

Metal Madman
Feb 15, 2002
Northern Michigan
Visit site
Whoa oh oh oh!! Damn!! I enjoyed every minute of this DVD! It was great to see the classic lineup jamming again. They are so intense and really into what they're doing. I had it playing in surround sound and you could just feel the energy. I'm not sure what my favorite performance was as they were all good but I thought In My World was great! The DVD bonus extras were good as well. I hope at some point all the albums will be remastered and maybe some bonus trax, I'd like to see the old VHS tapes on DVD as well.

ThraxMan

thraxx said:
Fuck ... i ordered through Amazon....... Anyone see themselves?????

The cameras go pretty fast. But if you were in the middle or right up from you stand the best chance. I will have to look for myself when I get home. It's tough to see on my laptop.

A lot of the shots of the band up close kind of look a little choppy, but I guess they wanted it that way. Very raw footage. The panning shots from the camera on the boom look awesome!

Yeah i just bought the CD today. They sound awesome. I had to fucking order threw amazon so mine will come on the 27th. I can't wait though.

Metalthrasher

I went to best buy today and they had like fucking 20 copies of all 4 releases. I bought the ALIVE2 DVD and man it is way more than i expected. Fucking brilliant! Everything from their past,stories,photos,interviews and a killer concert!
This anthrax the way it is suppose to be. Thanx guys for reuniting and pushing forward.
Cant wait to see you SEPT.27 CHAMPAIGN,ILL.
I'll buy the videos dvd next.
mosh!!!!!