Just wondering

i always wandered the meaning of the name, cause theres a word called catatonia, i looked for the meaning and found this....

An abnormal condition often associated with schizophrenia and variously characterized by stupor, stereotypy, mania, and either rigidity or extreme flexibility of the limbs.

[New Latin, from German Katatonie, from Greek katatonos, stretching tight, from katateinein, to stretch tight : kata-, intensive pref.; see cata- + teinein, to stretch; see ten- in Indo-European Roots.]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i always wander too but that is an another bussiness.And i know why they choose "katatonia" their schoolmate died because of "catatonia".He fainted on an avenue (and swedish meaning of "avenue" is "katenu") and a car hit him (and also "car" means "ker" in swedish) in the hnour of their friends they choose "katatonia" as their bands title they have also a song about that misery.That is called "Dancing December" their friend died in December and people in catatonia shakes unwillingly (they called it "dance").And that song have the most depressive lyrics ever so that who read it will commit suicide but they have never published that lyrics and dont use them in the song too.And if you wonder why that was Anders's idea

Jonas:Here Anders that is the ultimate suciding lyrics here.Anyne who read it will commit suicide

Anders:Ohhh That Rokkz Jonaz! But who will lizten uz if everyone will kommit zuicide after liztening that zong.

Jonas:Yeah you are right Anders better not to publish them.

Anders:Cheerz Jonaz but if we will show that lyricz to our houze owner and make him to read it;we dont need to pay him our debt and we can drink more beer.

Jonas:Yeah Anders that is a brillant idea too_One day we will be so big that our band will get enough money to feed 5 people and we wont need those damned filthy tactics.

Anders:and for katz and some girlz too...

PS: Dont trust everything that you read in forums,reports or reviews.Trust the official comments."Wanderer" also recommends people to buy original albums to avoid of silly lyric interpretions and for many other reasons........

Wanderer said:
Anders:Cheerz Jonaz but if we will show that lyricz to our houze owner and make him to read it;we dont need to pay him our debt and we can drink more booze
corrected...

meeeeh, please let's not say Catatonia and Katatonia in the same thread again. Catatonia is a shitty Welsh band that has (luckily) disbanded.

-Willus

saw awakenings the other day...nice movie...I never though I would hear the words De Niro and Stiff in the same sentence...I was wrong.
p.s
In the end of K-pax Robert Porter(Kevin Spacey) is catatonic too...